Welder / Fabricator
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$15.00 – $20.00
Lauyans & Company, Inc. is seeking fabricators/assemblers for its engineered and standard products division. Lauyans & Company, Inc. is an innovative engineering and manufacturing company providing industry with conveyor systems, storage systems and permanent magnet solutions. We are looking for experienced welders/fabricators to join our team and establish themselves with our company, which provides a very competitive and extensive compensation package to include, but not limited to; competitive hourly rate, health, dental, and vision insurance; company-paid short-term disability and life insurance and a 401k plan with employer match.
As a welder/fabricator you can expect to:
• Fabricate assemblies for structural metal products such as framework for machinery.
• Construct templates and fixtures for repetitive work.
• Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders.
• Be able to MIG weld structural and sheet metal steel.
• Perform final check of weldment against drawing prior to release for painting.
• Perform final assembly such as fit-up and alignment of shafts, sprockets, chain and motors.
• Set up and operate fabricating machines such as saw, cutting torch, drill press, iron worker, brake press, plasma cutter, shear, and TIG weld sheet metal a plus but not necessary.
• 2-3 years fabrication and welding experience.
• Blueprint reading training or equivalent experience.
• Ability to drive a fork lift.
The work requires moderate to heavy physical exertion on a regular basis such as lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, standing, kneeling, and reaching.
This position is full-time, first shift with mandatory overtime during peak times.
Lauyans offers competitive wages with optional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and matching 401K.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.