Welder / Fabricator
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Lauyans & Company, Inc. is an innovative engineering and manufacturing company providing industry with conveyor systems, storage systems and permanent magnet solutions.
We are now seeking an experienced Welder/Fabricator to join our team and establish themselves with our company, which provides a very competitive and extensive compensation package to include, but not limited to: competitive hourly rate, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; company-paid short-term disability and life insurance and a 401(k) plan with employer match.
As a welder/fabricator you can expect to:
• Fabricate assemblies for structural metal products such as framework for machinery.
• Construct templates and fixtures for repetitive work.
• Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders.
• Be able to MIG weld structural and sheet metal steel.
• Perform final check of weldment against drawing prior to release for painting.
• Perform final assembly such as fit-up and alignment of shafts, sprockets, chain and motors.
• Set up and operate fabricating machines such as saw, cutting torch, drill press, iron worker, brake press, plasma cutter, shear, and TIG weld sheet metal a plus but not necessary.
• 2-3 years fabrication and welding experience.
• Blueprint reading training or equivalent experience.
• Ability to drive a fork lift.
The work requires moderate to heavy physical exertion on a regular basis such as lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, standing, kneeling, and reaching.
This position is full-time, first shift with mandatory overtime during peak times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.